CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Quotes

  1. Someday you're gonna' get bitch slapped and I'm not gonna' do a thing about it! - 10 things i hate about you.
  2. Nice from afar, but far from nice. - 100 girls
  3. Once you open your door to one person anyone can come in. - about a boy
  4. If Love was a choice, who would ever choose such exquisite pain? - anna and the king
  5. my mind has taken me down several paths, all of which lead absolutely nowhere. - anna and the king
  6. Catherine : I don't make any rules, Nick....I go with the flow... - Basic Instinct
  7. Catherine : You make it up but it has to be believable. They call it suspension of disbelief. - Basic Instinct
  8. Robin: I want a car. Batman: This is why Superman works alone. - batman and robin
  9. Joker : Y'see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little...push. - The Dark Knight
  10. Gaston : Were you in love with her, Beast? Did you honestly think she'd want you, when she could have someone like me? - Beauty and the beast
  11. Memories are wonderful things if you don't have to deal with the past. - before Sunset
  12. Life's hard. It's supposed to be. If we didn't suffer we'd never learn anything. - Before Sunset
  13. You know, I have a reputation for being a bitch. - the bodyguard
  14. Everybody is scared of something, and that's how we know we care about them.. we're afraid we'll lose them. - The Bodyguard
  15. No matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself. - Breakfast at Tiffany's
  16. Dave Spritz : Things didn't work out the way I predicted. Accepting that's not easy... but easy doesn't enter into grown-up life. - The Weather Man
  17. Person 1: If you're scared, why do it? Person 2: Because the things you're afraid of are usually the most worthwhile. - Chasing Liberty
  18. Melanie : Why do you want to marry me? . Jack : So I can kiss you any time I want!! - sweet Home Alabama
  19. Melanie: Andrew? You don't wanna marry me.
    Andrew: I don't?
    Melanie: No, no you don't not really.
    You see I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart, and I never really got it back. - Sweet Home Alabama
  20. Joel : I can't remember anything without you. Clementine : That's sweet, but try. - eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.
  21. I'm only a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her - Notting Hill
  22. Just, if you see the warm, welcoming light, do not go into it. - Grey's Anatomy
sementara ini dulu...hehhehee.....

0 comments: